11th Mediterranean Conference on Calorimetry and Thermal Analysis, MEDICTA 2013, June 12-15, 2013, ATHENS, GREECE
The Hellenic Society for Thermal Analysis will host the MEDICTA 2013 on June 12-15, 2013 in the capital of Greece, Athens. The venue of the Congress is the National Hellenic Research Foundation, Auditorium ‘Leonidas Zervas’
English will be the official language of the Congress.
Audiovisual Equipment of the latest technology will be used in all the Meeting Halls.
During the Conference an exhibition of scientific products and equipment will take place.
You may receive your personal name badge at the Congress Secretariat. For security purposes, delegates, accompanying persons and exhibitors must wear their name badges throughout the whole congress and to all social events. There will be different colors in the upper side of the badge indicating special categories.
Certificates of Attendance
Certificates of Attendance will be issued by the Congress Secretariat at the end of the congress.
Registration fees do not include insurance of participants against cancellation, accidents, theft or property loss. Participants should arrange for their own insurance.
The official Congress Secretariat is (LOGO K –PROVOLI) 21 Smirnis st., 14231, N. Ionia, Athens, Greece,
phone: +30 210 2715032, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Experimental and Computational Thermochemistry
- Solution and Chemical Thermodynamics
- Food, Pharmaceutical, Cosmetics and Life Sciences
- Biological Macromolecules and Biomaterials
- Organic and Inorganic Materials
- Nanomaterials, Biomaterials, Drug Delivery
- Energy and Related Applications
- Environment and Recycling
- Instrumentation and New Methods
- Green Chemistry
- Cultural Heritage